ISF-Jail | ISF-Hold | Customs-Hold
Below is ISF Jail / ISF Hold / Customs Hold notice by US Customs: ( For other holds by US Customs & etc, please view www.cbp.gov )
ISF-Hold is usually for: LATE ISF Filing, Not filing ISF, Deleted for Non-payment, incorrectly/misleading/missing information is given to filed your ISF, ISF was filed incorrectly by Filer & Etc. ONLY Consignee is responsible for all ISF filer/filing/notify-corrections, all fees, US/International Laws & etc.
- All payment MUST received within 72 hours (3 days), to avoid Cancellations/Termination/Deletion of your ISF filing. After invoice has been issued.
- IF your ISF filing was DELETED for Non-payement &/or for any reasons, US Customs can/will assess penalty / lien / Fines / up-to $5,000.00 per shipment
- Re-Filing of ISF could take extra 2-5 days & Re-filing fee $45
- IF your are up-dating ISF info, contact us ASAP.
- If your ISF filing is showing "NO BILL MATCH", please contact your supplier/shipping company & let them know they MUST file AMS, 48 hours before your shipment could leave foreign port, if NOT, US Customs can issue ISF-Hold.
Can Delay & ................
- Over all, ISF-Hold could delay up-to 3 weeks, when your shipment is in US.
- All ISF-Hold will lead to exam by US Customs
- Shipment will not be going to final destination as it stated at your arrival notice, until ISF is filed & ISF hold is released by US Customs.
- Until ISF-Hold is remove by US Customs & Customs Clearing Entry is filed & you shipment is pick-up you/trucker, you will be PAYING Storage/diem/demurrage fees.
- Other etc.