ISF CUSTOMS BROKER ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY U.S AGENCIES, LOGOS ARE VIEW AS IMAGE REFERENCE ONLY.
Domestic Truck Freight
1. Receiving or Picking-up or trucking your cargo from CFS warehouse (LCL) / Terminal (Full) is very simple:
- Email your driver's license or your designated pick-up person's driver's license or your trucker company info.
- IF you require a domestic truck freight arrangement from us, email your/receiver full address, name, phone, email & photo-pictures of driver's license.
- Before Pick-up/trucking, ask your warehouse/port, if there is any physical/visual/etc damage, if any, contact your supplier / shipper / forwarder or the issuer of arrival notice.
2. Fyi: All international cargo, after unloading from vessel.
- LCL cargo are automatically place at CFS warehouse, until Customs / Agencies has identify who, what & etc. It could only pick-up by you or designate Individual or hired domestic truck freight.
- Full containers/Etc are automatically place at port / Terminal, until Customs / Agencies has identify who, what & etc. It could only pick-up by trucker with access permits only.
3. Before you could receive or pick-up or truck your Cargo:
- You & your-warehouse/port will be receiving Freight-Released from issuer Arrival Notice/Forwarder/Carrier/Vessel/Etc, after you have satisfied Arrival Notice.
- You & your-warehouse/port will be receiving Customs-Released (aka; Pick-up-Order/3461/3299/7501/Etc) from us/ Customs, after you have satisfied ISF & Entry.
- IF you received Original-Bill-of-Lading/OBL from your factory/supplier/shipper, please contact issuer arrival notice / forwarder.
4. Domestic Truck Freight Arrangement Definition:
- Truck Freight Broker in US (Freight Brokerage): Customer acknowledges that ISF-CustomsBroker.com is a Freight Broker (ie; Cargo-Travel-Agent).
- Freight Carrier (ie; Truck/Vessel): The Freight Carrier is a dually licensed and registered company that provides the actual transportation of shipments.
- Trucker/Carrier are driver, NOT loader/unloader. IF trucker is injured, while helping you to loading/unloading, trucker/carrier will/may claim against you.
- Customer (Shipper / Consignor / Consignee / Third Party / Agent of Shipper / Assignee / You / Etc) is all except ISF-CustomsBroker.com (Truck Freight Broker) & Etc.