Continuous Bond application (aka Continuous Customs Bond). For Non-resident / Foreign company applying for Bond, contact us by
Organizations who routinely import products into the United States will profit significantly from a continuous bond. More practical and proficient than a single entry bond for regular shippers/importers, a continuous bond permits you to import every now and again and through different ports of entry. A continuous bond is legitimate until one of the signing parties - the shipper/importer or the surety - drops it.
The CBP can likewise drop it. The bond naturally renew if not dropped. At the point when you acquire a continuous bond, you'll be paying 10% of the charges/fees, duties, and taxes paid as a merchant/importer during the most recent year. This implies that, as opposed to a fixed expense, the estimation of your bond will change every year or every 12months. No CBP bond can be worth under $100 except if pertinent guidelines explicitly permit it. contact with us in case you're stressed over the amount of your bond.
- Most of the candidate for a continuous bond are:
- Business do importing more than twice a year
- International carriers regularly travelling in and out of the United States
- Anyone who does business with the Customs Border Protection (CBP) on a regular basis
- Anyone who imports through multiple ports
The continuous bond is automatically renewed every year if it is not canceled unless it is terminated by one of the three parties involved.