ISF CUSTOMS BROKER ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY U.S AGENCIES, LOGOS ARE VIEW AS IMAGE REFERENCE ONLY.
ISF self-file (here 24/7):
- Fill-in, only Available info's & leave other Blank.
- 800-710-1559 / ISF@ISFcustomsBroker.com, for FREE import Consulting
1.$95 ISF filing (type1)
- Email photo-picture of your Driver-License.
- Email Continuous Bond or Single ISF Bond customs bond.
- Email ISF info, Invoice, Photo-picture, BL & Etc from your supplier
- Payment, After ISF is confirmed by Customs: Check or wire-transfer
2. Fyi; Fist-timer (ISF was create by Customs, after 911)
- As you could see, ISF is file within minutes, with us.
- But, for Customs to confirm, it could take 30 minutes to 3 hours
- Pay only, after you have received ISF confirmation (3 page) & invoice
3. Fyi: Customs Bonds are REQUIRED, to file ISF & Entry
- Single ISF Bond (SIB) is issue within 30min
- Single Entry Bond (SEB) is issue within 30min
- Continuous Bond (CB) could be issue within 3-5 days
- If your importer id is without a Continuous Bond, Single ISF Bond & Single Entry Bond will be Automatically apply to ISF & Entry customs bond.
4. ISF Requirement:
- ISF MUST BE FILED FOR ALL SEA SHIPMENTS!!
- NO MATTER WHAT VALUE OF YOUR SHIPMENT IS!!!
- ISF MUST be filed, 24 hours BEFORE leaving foreign port.
- IF ISF is Not file or filed LATE, it's possible, penalty are up-to $5,000
5. IF you need us to COORDINATE/Pre-estimate: Coordinate or Pre-estimate with you, your supplier, shipper, to file your ISF & Entry with Customs / Agencies, email supplier info (email & contact name &/OR forward last email communication with your supplier/shipper). When filing any customs bond all email are Copy to you (No extra fee).
Type1: Standard: This transaction type covers the vast majority of commercial shipments. ($95 / $150 Late)
Type2: Should be used for shipments that have not yet been sold to a buyer in the U.S. Typically used for commodities shipments (e.g., coffee beans, cocoa, etc.). / handling shipments sold on the water: "Sold on the Water" ($186 / $373 Late)
Type3:This ISF type 3 are for USED HouseHold Goods (HHG) and personal effects (PE) shipments. This includes shipments for returning military members, other U.S. governmental personnel and their families. No bonds is required ($186 / $373 Late)
Type4: U.S. Government and U.S. Military: Only to be used for actual government or military. There is no customs bond is required in this isf type. ($186 / $373 Late)
Type5: Diplomatic; Only to be used by foreign entities/entitled to diplomatic immunity. No bonds is required. ($186 / $373 Late)
Type6: Carnet; Covers shipments arriving under a carnet. No bond is required. ($186 / $373 Late)
Type7: U.S. Goods; Reserved for shipments containing solely U.S. Goods Returned. See this isf type cost for standard and late -> ($186 / $373 Late)
Type8: FTZ Shipments; Reserved for shipments going into a Foreign Trade Zone. ($186 / $373 Late)
Type9: International Mail; Reserved for USPS mail shipments. There is no customs bond required in this isf type. ($186 / $373 Late)
Type10: OCS Shipments; Reserved for shipments arriving from a U.S. outer continental shelf point or from vessels operating over a U.S. OCS point (e.g. rigs, derrick barges, seismic vessels). ($186 / $373 Late)
Type11:Take note that this isf type must be file with your Importer Security Filing (ISF 5+2) ISF 5+2 is for only: Immediate Exportation (IE) or Transportation and Exportation (TE) Immediate Transportation (IT) ($186 / $373 Late)
ISF Customs Broker